I could spend paragraphs on telling you why you need to make these, but I’ll just get right to it – because they are damn good, moist, rich, and perfect alone, with a cup of tea or with a big scoop of vegan ice cream/ whip!
………Here we go……….
VEGAN SWEET POTATO BROWNIES
MAKES 12 SLICES
- 200g homemade Sweet Potato Puree
- 50g Sunflower Seed Butter
- 50g Almond/ Peanut Butter
- 100g Cacao Powder
- 25g Cacao Nibs
- 1 Tbsp Maple/ Agave/ Brown Rice Syrup/ Erythritol (optional – I used 0.5 Tbsp Erythritol)
- Preheat oven to 180 Degrees Celcius
- Grease a 20 x 20cm baking tin
- Mix all ingredients- they should naturally stick together
- Place into baking tin and bake for 18-21 minutes, checking with a skewer – a little wet inside is perfect for brownies!
- Allow to cool, cut into squares and enjoy!
NUTRITIONAL INFO :